Trusts, Estate Administration, Wills & Enduring Powers of Attorney
We make planning for the future and ensuring you, your family and your assets are protected, a stress-free experience. We can provide you with practical and straightforward advice in an accessible and easy to understand way. We advise all different types of clients at all stages of life from single people, young families and those looking towards retirement.
We can assist you with:
- Setting up a family trust
- Reviewing existing trusts
- Memoranda of wishes in respect of family trust
- Asset protection
- Enduring Powers of Attorney in relation to Personal Care and Welfare and Property
- Advising you on family matters such as loans or property sharing agreements and preparing any required documentation
We also have an Estates Administration team to assist you when a loved one has died. We can assist and advise you on all aspects of estate administration including:
- Applications for probate of a will
- Applying for Letters of Administration
Start your Online Will
Dawsons has partnered with Justly, an online legal services platform, to allow you to complete your Will or EPA online. The Justly online will builder is simple, smart, and legally robust and secure. All explanations and instructions are in ‘plain English’, and you have online access to us for collaborative support.