Our team of experienced family lawyers can provide advice on broad range of family law matters.
Some of the matters we can assist you with are:
- Domestic violence issues - applying for or defending matters relating to Protection Orders
- Guardianship decisions – schooling, relocation, appointment of additional guardian for children
- Day-to-day care and contact with children
- Preparing parenting agreements
- Welfare and property issues for the elderly and disabled/mentally impaired
- Dissolution of marriage (divorce)
- Spousal maintenance and child support
- Legal aid (lead provider for family legal aid)
We can also assist you with separation and relationship property matters. You can find out more about these services here.