Claire joined Dawsons in 2012 and became a partner of the firm in 2017. Claire was admitted to the bar in 2007 and since then she has practised in the areas of property and commercial law at firms in Auckland and Sydney.
Claire provides practical and straightforward legal solutions to her clients.
Claire’s main areas of practice include:
Residential and commercial conveyancing, commercial leasing, advising on business structures, business sales and purchases, relationship property arrangements, wills and enduring powers of attorney, trusts and estate planning.
Qualifications and Memberships
- BA, University of Canterbury 2006
- LLB, University of Canterbury 2006
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand 2007
- Admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales 2011
- Accredited member of the New Zealand Law Society Property Law Section and Auckland District Law Society
Outside of work Claire enjoys spending time with her family and friends, sailing, cooking and entertaining at home.